Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Button Fairies for a Friend



A friend and I go a swap every month and her suggestion for August was a Button Fairy. I had no idea what that was so I looked it up and printed a couple of pictures and here is what I sent her.

All my images are from Atlered Pages and my buttons are from Foof-A-La. I have used crystals from Heidi Swapp for a little bling around the neck and Glitter Glue on the wing. You just can't have too much sparkle!! Thank you Sandy for such a great idea, these are just way too much fun to make and I haven't been able to stop. I have four more sitting on my table right now to work on.
Thanks for stopping by an taking a look.

No comments: