Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Circle of Frients June Project



The project for this month was to make something using a Shape, and you had to be able to tell what that shape was when you're finished.



I hope you can tell that my Shape was . . . Oval. I cut all the pieces using my Cricut Machine first I cut all the solid pieces and then using the Silhouette feature I cut out a coordinating color and this gave me the smaller pieces and the outline piece which I attached to the solid pieces. I stamped my little birdie on each of the small pieces, added glitter glue to the each of the petals, a flower in the middle and a fancy bead on top of that. I made these in several different colors.
Thanks for taking a look.

No comments: