Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bridal Shower

I know I have been a bit slack in updating my blog so over the next few days I'm hoping to add a few things that I have been working on. This one is a Bridal Shower card that all the girls in the Accounting Department signed.
For the center flowers I used a Watercolor stamping technique I learned from Tim Holtz Blog. The stamping will be done on watercolor paper - to prepare the stamp using dye ink place your color on the stamp, here I used a blue, Stream and Distressed Ink in Worn Lipstick, both by Ranger. Once you have the stamped inked they mist it with water, I used a mini mister and sprayed like twice on the stamp. Then stamp on your watercolor paper. You can also spray again to get a second generation image. Everyone really liked the card - including the bride and groom. The stripe background paper is from BasicGrey and the bottom pink is from Fancy Pants. Brown ribbon with pink stitching is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The wording is computer generated and I used pink crystals from Heidi Swapp for accent. The butterfly is from Altered Pages.

No comments: