Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank you Cards


My Sister-In-Law asked me to do some Thank You cards for her and here is what I came up with.  These were a lot of fun and I got to use my new Cuttlebug and my Sandable paper on one of them.

This first card was the fanciest of the bunch. The paper had the design on the left side so I added the saying and stamped and embossed it  with  bronze embossing powder. Then I added the butterflies, a bronze flower, a few crystals and a brown organza ribbon with white poke a dots to finish it off.






For this second card I got to use the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder that was filled with all different Thank Yous.  I used a sandable paper that was brown with a background color of of a peachy rose. Once embossed the paper I sanded all the embossing to bring out the background color.  I added a tiny rose ribbon at the top and bottom of the thank you panel.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look.








No comments: