Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Monday, March 8, 2010

February 2010 COF Swap

For February we were to make an ATC using the theme "Childhood Memories".   As a little girl I was always out riding my bike so when I saw this vintage image of bike riding I just had to use it.

For the background I used my Cuttlebug and the Steel Plate embossing folder.  Once it was embossed I rubbed several colors of Distressed in over the pattern to bring it out,  The Image is from Altered Pages and I attached it to the background, then I created the bottle cap image.  To make the bottle cap purple I used Alcohol ink in Raspberry.  I added the picture and then filled the cap with Diamond Glaze.  I know it's hard to see it here, but it does look much better in person.  To balance out the little picture I added beads to the top corner and the opposite lower corner.  I hope everyone likes their card.

Thanks for stopping by for a quick like at my latest work.  I now off to get a birthday card done for my hubby - his birthday is Wed - yes I know I'm cutting this really close.  LOL!!!  Have a great day all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful...I wish I had joined in so I got one of these...thanks for posting so I could share your wonderful art and memorie.