Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Altered Pages DT

Hi All
I got the best surprise this morning at 5:30 when I turned on my computer and found an e-mail from Altered Pages - saying the winners are. . . . well to my wonderful surprise one of them was me!!! I was so excited to see my name there in the e-mail. I have been telling everyone that know I have been working towards this. The four weeks of challenges were really a challenge for me, but I was really proud of myself that I completed each task and I really liked all the projects that I did. If you look further down the page you will see each of my projects.

Thank all!!
Nancy

No comments: