Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Send Love Today


Here is my card for this week for a friend with SLT.

I used a Navy cardstock for the side and to matt my image. The stripe paper is from Scenic Route -Rockland collection. I used three different alphabets and the image is from European Papers from a sheet called Natural Magick. I love Giraffes and when I saw this I knew I had to use it in one of my cards. I used a blue and green ribbon to tie in the two sides.


Thanks for taking a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Nancy! And I can't wait to have some extra time to explore Altered Pages website!