Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Cards


I know I have been very slack in getting some of my work here so today I am adding a couple of cards I have recently done.  The first one is a birthday card for a friends little boy that was turning 4.  His favorite cartoon is Diego and I found these really cool stickers to use.  The leaf ribbon was given to me by a friend, the Happy Birthday ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I put a little Distressed Ink on it in Faded Denim, the 4 is GrungeBoard from Tim Holtz and I painted it with a green Paint Dabber and covered that with Crackle Paint in Aged Mahogany to give it kind of a jungle look.


The second card is for a little 3 year old boy with Send Love Today.  He really likes Disney so I thought Micky was the perfect chose for him. I stamped some flourishes and added glitter glue in GunMetal with a few dots of Liquid Pearls in Gold for added color.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope to keep updating often so please come back to visit.

No comments: