Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

February COF Journal


This month I have a journal from SandyP and she was asking for you to use any theme, just use one or more techniques.  Here is the page I came up with.
Using watercolor paper I stamped the clouds, mountains and water, all stamps from StampScapes.  I then painted everything with my H2O's, I like the soft colors and they leave just a hint of shine to them.  The lighthouse is stamped on StampBoard, it has like a clay base finish to them, with Staz-On ink in black and then using a blotting technique and water based markers I layered many colors.  I then scratched over the lighthouse to bring out highlights.


No comments: