Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Card

This is the Valentine's Day card that I gave to my dear hubby.  I was working on it every morning before I left for work and I put the final touches to it last night.  It's really hard to see here, but on the red card I used  the Flourish Mask from Tim Holtz and FireBrick Red to leave a really pretty pattern on the card.  Cupid is from the Seasonal package of GrungBoard and I painted it with Pewter Crackle paint, the tiny heart is from there also and I painted it with FireBrick Red Crackle paint.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. All the little hearts and cupids I found in a package when I was looking for something else - LOL!!!
Oh - and he loved his card!!  

No comments: