Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

COF Journal


I got my Journal to work on for April and can you believe it - I'm already done with it so I thought I would post it for those that want to see.  For this Journal you had to pick three words from a list and use them in an ATC, but you could not use any words - just pictures to represent the words.  The words I used were: flower, girl and undergarment.  They just popped right out at me and I know right away what I wanted to do.  I know I had an image of a lady in a corset from Altered Pages, and it worked perfectly.

I took a piece of green paper from Basic Grey, stamped a few flourishes on it using Distressed Ink in Pine Needle, I also used this around the edges for added color.  I added tiny flowers from Prima and used Distressed Stickles Glitter Glue for the centers.  I  also added Diamond glitter glue around the edges for the corset for added sparkle.  A girl can never have to much sparkle!!   I added a few crystals that I dyed green using Alcohol Ink in Bottle, on the card and a crystal flower at the top.

Thanks for taking a look.

No comments: