Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Altered Pages Kitty Kit


I have been working on a cute little kit for Altered Pages doing Skinnys with Kitties on them.  Here are a couple examples:

The first one is called School Dazes - I used a brown paper that had the ribbon printed right on it and jazzed it up with some gold and blue beads and Distressed Stickles in Antique Lines.  I also used the glitter glue in the center of the button. Then I added the words made with my trusty Dymo Labeler.

For the second Skinny, which I named Gone Fishing, I used a green and purple background paper, buttons in matching colors and around the border of the image I used a light green glitter glue.  
All images used are from Altered Pages.



No comments: