Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Powerful Hour Challenge Dancing/Dance

This week at OPH the theme in Dancing/Dance and I have this tag that I had made some time ago so I thought I would share it with everyone. The funny thing is my image ended up being the same one that Caroline used - hope you don't mind Caroline. LOL!!

I really like making tags and when I found this image on a collage sheet from Altered Pages and I thought of dancing the night away that it would be perfect for a tag.
The background is done using a border mask from Tim Holtz and distressed inks in Broken China and Faded Jeans, once I removed the the mask I used Tea Dyed all over and Walnut Stain on the edges. I added Stickles glitter glue to the dress and the crystals are colored with Wild Plum Alcohol ink. The buttons have a bit of Alcohol ink in Cranberry, Stream and Gold.

No comments: