Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Send Love Today

I have my card done early this week - Yeah. I saw this great card shape in a magazine and wanted to try it. It came out so good I have already used it to make a few cards I needed to get done.


I created the card my cutting a piece of cardstock 5 x 12, at the center, 6" I cut out a half circle and then folded the card in half. For this card I embossed a paisley design and added a small felt flower with a pearl center. The paper is from K & Company and I added glitter to all the flowers. I stamped the Hello and heart with Coffee Bean and Rocket Red inks. The stamps are from Hero Arts. I also added a little pink glitter on the kitty's ears and nose.
Thanks for looking at my work and I hope it gives you ideas for something special that you want to make.

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

What a cute kitty. For some reason, I am not able to reply from my email to COF. If you are interested, here is a link to a lady trying to sell ribbons.
http://justmonkinround.blogspot.com/2008/07/sale-sale-sale.html