Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week 2 Challenge for Altered Pages

I have just entered my second weeks challenge for the Design Team at Altered Pages: This week we had to make inches using each letter in our name and them create something altered using them. Here are my Letter Tags" I used Shipping tags and aged them using Distressed Inks in Tea Dyed and Vintage Photo and then adding light touches of color with Pine Needle, Denim Jeans, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade. I used a variety of ribbons, beads, letters, GrungBoard, Glitter Glue and charms.

No comments: