Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Husbands Birthday Card


I completed Kevin's Birthday card last night - his birthday is today.  I know - I always seem to come in at the last minute.  But he really liked it so that's what counts.  

The background was made by using the Timeworks  mask from Tim Holtz and Distressed Ink in Tea Dyed.  I also added Distressed Glitter in Shabby Shutters.  The bicycle image is from Altered Pages and I matted that on a  brown and then green cardstock.  The two sprockets are held together with a heart brad and I added a multi green ribbon at the top and bottom for added color to the card.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The Happy Birthday was created with my Dymo using another green cardstock.

Thanks for stopping to take a look and have a wonderful day!!

 

No comments: