Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Tag Book Swap COF

The swap for COF for March is to make a tag from the template given to us and using the theme of Spring.  This one really was fun to make and I'm so excited to be done so early!!  Now I can move on to something else that I didn't think I would be able to do.

For these tags I used some Distressed Ink in Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters around the edges of each tag.  Using circles from GrungeBoard Shapes in small and medium I painted them with H2O's and  punched a hole in the center of each and then wound ribbon around them to make flowers.  I stamped the vines, Hero Arts, and painted the leaves and flowers with H2O's.  I added crystals in matching colors to each tag.  The crystals were clear and I colored them using Alcohol Inks in Wild Plum and Bottle.  Spring is created with my trusty Dymo Labeler.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Nancy...these look fabulous! I can't wait to actually have one in my hands and get a good look at all the shimmer you put on the flowers!

Wonderful interpretation!