Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Breast Cancer Mini Quilt


Last week I made this Breast Cancer Awareness mini quilt and gave it to a friend. This is only my second time to create something like this and it was so much fun to work on. It is made from squares and rectangles of Grungepaper - a Tim Holtz product, of course.

I have used many different techniques on this from stamping, embossing with heat and with my Cuttlebug, sewing and painting to name a few. Once I finished all the tiles I glued them to a heavy watercolor paper and attached magnets. You could also add a ribbon at the top to hang the little quilt.

Thanks for taking a look.




No comments: