Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Tattoo


A few weeks ago I finally got my 5th tattoo and I wanted to share it now that it's all healed and looking good. This is Mr. Boo, he is one of my two year old kitties and I had him put on my right calf. I went to a Tattoo Convention here in town and found a great artist from TN by the name of Eric. Just talking to him he was very excited about doing the kitty and I knew he would go a fabulous job, and he did!!!

Mr. Boo
Mr. Boos is a very shy boy so hence the name. When we got him we named him Baxter, but Boo is much more suited to him.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look around - have a great day!!

No comments: