Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Challenge - One Powerful Hour

I am once again going to start doing some weekly Challenges.  My first one this week is for a friend at One Powerful Hour.  This weeks challenge is "Revisit 2008 One Powerful Hour projects" - I have chosen "Altered Domino's".  This is something I have wanted to try and here is my perfect opportunity.  
I have used mini domino's for this project, as it's what I had in the house yesterday. For the first one I used Alcohol inks in Stream, Red Pepper and Yellow, for the second one I painted the domino with Brushed Pewter Distressed Crackle paint, on this surface it did not crackle so I went over it with Alcohol ink in stream. I stamped the Crane and Egret with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The stamps are from StampScapes.  I added ribbon and a bead to each domino.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look.  Please come back soon to see what I'm up to next.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH WOW Nancy...they are stunning! Front and Back right...and glittery too if I am seeing correctly...

I love your new kitty picture and the music on your Blog...

So glad you go to join, thanks for taking the challenge!