Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Friendship Tags


I created a couple of holiday tags for friends this year and I thought I would share them.  They are both done using techniques from the 12 Day's of Christmas from Tim Holtz.

  This first tag was done using techniques from day two, using Alcohol inks, the angel is stamped and embossed with black.  I added the cloth stars and a couple of beads.  The work on the chain says "believe".

This second tag was using techniques from Day 11.  The colors here didn't copy as nicely as I had wanted them to - it is really more blue.  The Fragments have snowflakes embossed in clear on the back and with them being on the blue they really show up nicely.  I added some stamped flourishes with white dots to accent them. 

Thanks for taking a look and feel free to leave a message.


No comments: