Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tag



As many of you know I am the biggest fan of Tim Holtz and again this year he is doing the 12 Days of Christmas in tags.  Each day he creates a new tag with new techniques and then gives you step by step instructions on how he put it all together. 

 Here is my version of the tag from Day 2, if you go to Tim's Blog you will have to scroll down through the tags until you get to day 2.  For my tag I used Gold Mixative with reds and yellow Alcohol inks.  I thought a Santa was fitting for the colors, he is stamped with embossing ink and embossed with Black embossing powder. The stamp I used is from Inkadinkado.  The 25 is Grundgeboard painted a light green and then I added Distressed Stickles in Peeled Paint.  On the Believe piece I added white to bring out the words, another Tim trick.  
Hope you enjoyed seeing my version, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: