Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas



Well, it's high time I get a few Christmas things up here.  With working such long hours and trying to get my walking in every night, I just seem to have very little time for working on the crafts that I love so much.  

Any way, here are two ATC sized cards that I did for a swap at DoodleHaven.  For each of these I stamped the designs with embossing ink and then sprinkled Distressed Embossing Powders in all different colors to suit the design.  I then heated with my heat gun.  The stamps are from Tim Holtz.  I mounted the designs on holiday green paper which is folded to create the cards.  


No comments: