Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Powerful Hour Challenge Summer

This week the challenge a One Powerful Hour is "Summer". What comes to mind when you think of summer?? When I was a kid we always took a weeks vacation at my Grandpa's in this tiny little town in Wisconsin - Adams/Friendship and they had this great beach that I got to go to almost every day. Here's my 4x4 of a Summer Swim.

The background paper is a blue/green and to the edges I added Distressed Ink in Faded Jeans and Vintage Photo. The swimming image is from Altered Pages. I added the sparkly sun, some shells and Faded Jeans Distressed Stickles around the image. The words were made with my Dymo Labeler.

Thanks for the fun challenge this week Caroline.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is perfect! I love the sticklers around the image and I think I am going to have to get myself on of those things that makes the words...guess I should find out what they are called :)

Thanks for taking the challenge.

inge said...

hello Nancy,

nice summerseacard ! I like the image you used too.

greetings from Belgium
Inge