Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RAK For a Friend


I just finished this really cute ATC so I thought I would let everyone have a look. I have been wanting to use one of these Beach Collage images from Altered Pages and I finally found the perfect combination, I think.

The ATC base was stamped with a Background Text stamp and then I added some Distressed inks in Shabby Shutters and Worn Lipstick. I placed the image on a green patterned paper and use Eucalyptus Glitter Glue around the edge of the image. I added the words and a few blue half pearls.


No comments: