Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

ATT Monthly Mailer

Over at All things Tim we are doing a monthly mailing to a new friend and to share our artwork. This month I am sending to Lori and I have made a tag, which is usually what I do as I so love to make them.

For this tag I used a mask and Tea Dyed Distress Ink for the background. I added a butterfly stamp in the middle and then masking that I stamped a Script stamp in Olive Green. I painted the butterflies using Alcohol inks and then used three square Fragments. The large pink butterfly is made of Grungepaper and was painted with Worn Lipstick Crackle Paint. I added a bit of Fired Brick Distressed Ink to the edges and pearls & crystals to the body of the butterfly. The word Dreams was embossed on a black sandable paper and I added Glossy Accents to make them look more like letter bubbles. I added a bit of vintage paper and a little green ribbon at the bottom of the tag.

I was looking at my blog and realized that I forgot to add the Monthly Mailer for July so I'm going to add that here also. This tag was done for Liz.

For this tag I did the background using Tea Dyed and Worn Lipstick for the background, then I stamped one side using a Dictionary stamp and black ink. For the lower right corner I embossed script with my Cuttlebug. the wings are embossed using Weathered Wood embossing powder. I added the saying, which is embossed in red and a Philosophy tag for interest. The edges of the age are done with Walnut Distressed Ink.



No comments: