Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GrundgeBoard Plaque

This is a plaque I created for a friend to let her now just how important our friendship really is.
The base of the projects is a page from a GrundBoard book from Tim Holtz - I love the shape of this book and I will be using it for many different projects. For the background I glued on sheet music paper and then added Distressed inks in Antique Linen and Tea Dyed for a more aged look. I sanded all the edges and applied Stained Walnut for a bit more color. Using a flourish stamp and Distressed Embossing powder, both from Tim, I embossed two of the corners. I added the word tickets to which I added a bit of Distressed Tea Dyed ink. I found this picture on line so I don't know it's origin, but I printed it on Sticky Canvas from and added a bit of blue around the edges. I added the flowers and bling to finish off the project.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look and don't forget to come back January 25 for the One Heart One World Give-A-Way. I'm working on my give a way as we speak!! LOL
For more info see my sidebar.

No comments: