Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Monday, January 18, 2010

One Powerful Hour Challenge Friendship


This week at One Powerful Hour the challenge is "Friendship". This is the tag that I have made for the theme.

The image I used is from Altered Pages "Bits and Pieces III", I sized it to fit my tag and then covered it with Rock Candy Crackle Paint from TimHoltz - it gives it a really nice vintage look. For the base of the tag I used Distressed Ink in Faded Jeans and Shabby Shutters. I took the two ink pads and pressed them on my craft sheet a couple of time and then sprayed them with water. I then placed the tag on top of that and then carefully removed stamp around the edges in Faded Jeans. I attached the image and applied a bit of ribbon on the top and bottom edges of the image. I added a little bling using Dew Drops, printed out Best Friends using my Dymo Labeler and finished off with the ribbons.

No comments: