Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

One Power Hour Challenge


This week at OPH I have selected the theme of "Congratulations" My husbands niece graduated and received her MBA in November and this is a plaque I made for her. Please join us in this weeks journey and congratulate someone special in your life.

My plaque starts with a base of Grungeboard taken from a Grungeboard book, I love the shape of the pages in this book. I glued background paper to the Grungeboard and then added Distressed Inks in Tea Dyed and Vintage Photo for a more aged look. The stamp and the image are both from Tim Holtz and they fit perfectly for the person this was going to. The Congratulations is done with my Dymo Labeler. I added the flowers, leaves, ticket message and bling to finish everything off.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us in the fun this week.

No comments: