Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

One Powerful Hour Challenge - Pink & Brown

This week for One Powerful Hour I have chosen the theme of Pink & Brown. Not long ago a friend of mine sat down with me and we had a really good talk about a lot of different things, but things that were really important to both of us. For her kindness I created this card just to let her know how much it really meant to me. Thanks "T"

I love pink and brown together so that's were I started with this card. The base of the card is a brown cardstock and then I added the pink and brown background. On a cream paper I stamped the Thank You in a Chocolate ink. The glitzy accents started out as silver and I added Alcohol Ink in Shell Pink until I got a nice pink color to them. I know it's hard to see it here, but in person you can really tell they are pink. I added the frosted flower to complete the look.

Thanks for stopping by this week and I hope you'll join us at One Powerful Hour and show us your best Pink and Brown creation.

No comments: