Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Powerful Hour Challenge - Patchwork

This week at OPH the challenge is "Patchwork" and Peggy has done a beautiful piece to give us all inspiration.  My piece is one that I did to support Breast Cancer.


This is a piece I did for a friend, it is made from all different sized pieces of GrungeBoard.  Some I stamped on and some I just embossed and then added either ink or paint.  I even did a bit of stitching on some of the squares.  I added the pink ribbon using a heart shaped brad.  Once I had all the pieces decorated I glued them to a heavy card stock.  The size of this is about 4" x 4".




Thanks for stopping by for a look
Hugs,
Nancy



2 comments:

Amy said...

super sweet..love owls!!!

Lolarose38 said...

This is nice, I love the owl!