Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Circle Of Friends April ATC Swap

For the month of April at The Circle of Friends we were give the theme of "Dance"  I found this great image on one of my Altered Pages collage sheets and thought  it fit the bill perfectly.  It reminded me of a beautiful flowing waltz.


For the background I once again went to my trusty Alcohol inks - this time using Latte, Shell Pink and Raspberry.  I used this on Glossy Photo paper and I made this by placing a dot of each color on my applicator and doing a crisscross pattern on a larger piece of the paper.  I then cut it down into the ATC's.  Each one is a bit different, but all have the same colors.  for the image I cut it out and then coated it with Crackle Paint in Rock Candy.  It comes out clear, but with really nice crackles on it.  Once this was dry I attached it to the card and place a couple of crystals on the image.  I added a ribbon flower, a colored bead and the work Waltz on the side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get mine! The background description sounds really neat...I think I'll understand it more with your lovely ATC in my hand. And I just bought some of that rock candy stuff but havn't used it yet...

I love it!

Unknown said...

hey girl...I have a blog award for ya!

http://cmoh.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-awards.html