Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Cards

Here are a couple of cards that I have been working on over the last few days



This is a birthday card for the head of the Accounting Department, yes my boss. We make a big deal with birthdays, we decorate that persons area for the day, go out to lunch and have a yummy desert of the birthday persons choice. It makes for a fun day. There are ten of us in the department and I do cards for everyone.

The post card for this one is from Distressables Elements CD from Tim Holtz.



This card will be going to a friend at Send Love Today. The papers and butterfly are from K & Co and the beautiful Lace flowers are from Prima, which I got at Memoryvilla.com. I added glitter glue to the design that was on the paper.

No comments: