Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

New Design - New Cards

I have a few days off from work so I wanted to take the time to get my site updated and add things that are important to me.

I have been busy making cards this week for a friend at work, here is a birthday card. The papers, flowers and butterfly (3-D) are all from K & Company, the stamp is ages old and I don't know who it's by, I embossed it with Tea Dyed Embossing powder from Ranger, Tim Holtz.



She also wanted a very simple sympathy card and this is what I came up with: With this one I just used a sheet of scrapbooking paper and added Stickles glitter glue in Lavender and copper.


No comments: