Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Send Love Today

Here are a couple of cards that I have done for Send Love Today. This is an orginazation that sends cards weekly to Brain Cancer Patients.



This was made with a med green cardstock from Bazill and a piece of coordinating striped paper. the stamps are from a new paper from Tim Holtz, I cut them out and matted them on small bits of paper. For the Dream square I used a piece of velumn, used a few drops of alochol ink in rust, yellow and green. I kind of spread them around and then put Blending Solution on my Blending tool and dabbed that around. I stamped Dream with Staz-On Jet Black ink.


For this card I used this paper from Prima- the Iron Orchard collection added a brown satin ribbon with another cream ribbon on top of that. The words and sayings are from 7 Qypsies and I added Diamond Glaze to them to ad depth to the design.

1 comment:

CraftyC said...

The cards are gorgeous and sounds like a worth while cause!
Clairexx