Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Thank You Card

I put together this card last night for a friend:

The papers are from Fancy Pants, the stamp is from Stampabilities. I stamped the saying on the green paper with VersaMark ink and embossed it with Distressed Embossing Powder - Faded Jeans. I added a little green and pink glitter glue by Stickles to the flowers.
Thanks for taking a look and as always please let me know what you think with a comment.

No comments: