Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Weekend




I spent most of Saturday morning orginizing Ribbons. I have this wonderful Ribbon Tote, all the sides are a clear plastic and full of holes to pull the ribbons through. I really love it because I can keep it near my work space and see all the different ones I have. I use this for most of my smaller fancy ribbons.







For the plain 1/8" and 1/4 " ribbons I have made hangers by cutting one end slipping on the rolls of ribbon and taping it back together with duct tape. This works really well, except if you have cats that want to play with the hanging ribbons. When I'm not in the room I try and keep the door shut for safe keeping.




Sunday - I'm working on a couple of cards today and I have added a card I did last week, all of the pictures come from a Collage Sheet by Mary Marta, and the JOY is Grungeboard, by Tim Holtz, painted with Worn Lipstick Crackle paint - all itmes are available at http://www.memoryvilla.com/.



No comments: