Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Arty Girlz - 3-D


This week at Arty Girlz the theme is to us something that is 3-D.

This card is for my DH mother I needed dimensional things on the card as she is legally blind. The background paper is from Fancy Pants - Imagine, the swirl paper is BasicGrey, the large flower is white felt from Fancy Pants and I used green and pink glitter glue from Stickles. The letters are chipboard from Cosmo Cricket. I stamped flowers from Hero Arts and embossed them for texture.

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Annapurna said...

Hi Nancy-Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment.
What a lovely card and perfect challenge for the need.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the papers

kreativgeschwafel said...

what a wonderful card

Julie said...

Beautiful card Nancy!!!

Thanks so much for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge :) xx

crissi said...

wonderful card nancy love how you have designed the card for you MIL

Thank for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

kath said...

Lovely card - love the colours