Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Send Love Today

Here is another card for a friend at SLT. I know that he love to fish with his son and I found these 3-D stickers and I put it together.
The papers are all from Hot Off The Press and the stickers are from K & Company. I added a little glitter pen to the trophy fish. Have to have just a little bling!!

Thanks for taking a look and I hope it will inspire you to send someone special a card just to say "Hi!"

No comments: