Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Card



I made this for a friend at work, her birthday was yesterday and today the department celebrated by going out to lunch as a group and then we had yummy choc cake around 3PM. What a fun day!!
The paper I used had all the designs on it I just added glaze and glitter pens to add dimension and sparkle. The Happy Birthday is a transparency from Altered Pages and I added yellow with pink stitching ribbon to tie it all together.
Thanks for looking and I love to see your comments.

No comments: