Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Zentangles to Share


I did a Zen Bookmark swap and I wanted to share what I sent and what Sandy sent me. This is the front and back for the one I received from Sandy - her Zens's really rock!! I just love the sun on the front.
Thanks again Sandy!!








These are the two that I sent to Sandy. When I started them I wasn't very happy with them but as I started to add color everything started to pop and I ended up really liking them both.
This was really fun Swap and I now off to work on more Zen's. I find them to be very addicting and very relaxing to work on. Hope this will encourage you to give it a try and share your work with others.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Annapurna said...

Very nice! Do you draw an outline and go about filling the space? How do these zentangles work. I want to learn too.