Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Send Love Today

It's the beginning of a new month and I have a new Friend at Send Love Today to send cards to. This is the card that will go out tomorrow. If you click on the picture you can see more of the glitter that I have used.
The background paper is from Prima - Whisper Collection - Adored. I used the section of the paper that had this bird on it and outlined it with green glitter glue. I used yellow glitter glue to write above the bird "FLY FREE". The bird on the bottom is chipboard from Maya Road and I covered it with the other side of the patterned paper which is a green pattern. I used a glaze pen from Sakura in orange to outline the pattern and green glitter glue to outline the whole bird.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: