Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Inchy By Inch Challenge - Places - Paris


I found this new challenge site Inchy By Inch, I have never made an Inchy before - boy it sure is a small piece to work on.

The images are all from Altered Pages. I used a small piece of gold hand made paper on the bottom, topped it with the word - I used a bit of Distressed Ink in Old Paper and Tea Dyed on the work, map and image. The star is a sticker with a little pink bling on it.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Wow - fabulous little inchy Nancy - especially for a first one - hope you've got the inchy bug - thanks for joining in the challenge