Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another Mother's Day Card


I am dear friends with my Sister-In-Laws mother-in-law and I put together yesterday this card for her.  We all got together last night for a lovely family gathering.  Jewell is always so grateful for the cards I make her and I love doing them for her.

The image is from Altered Pages and I matted it on a piece of handmade paper that I tore on all sides. On the edges of the image I used Dusty Concord Distressed Ink and I use some Twinkling H2O's for just a touch of color on the image.  The base of the card is a purple paper to which I added a poke a dot ribbon and a few buttons.  To the center of the buttons I used Distressed Stickles in Peeled Paint, Antique Linen and Faded Jeans.

No comments: