Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Card


I just finished this card for my Mother-In-Law so I wanted to get it posted for all to enjoy.  The image is from Altered Pages collage sheet Edwardian # 838.  I used a bit of Twinkling H2O's in yellow, green and pink to give just a hint of color and sparkle. I used a cream and pink background paper to which I added Distressed Ink in Tea Dye for a more vintage look. I matted the image on a green cardstock and added beads to the corners.  A little white and silver ribbon is on the top and bottom.  I added a bit of  the Tea Dyed ink to the ribbon also.

Thanks and have a wonderful Mother's Day

No comments: