Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lovely Lady Note Card Kit


This is the third card in a set and they will be put together by Altered Pages and sold as a kit.  I believe it will be available later next week.  Please feel free to check it out.

For this card I chose a green and blue stripe and matching buttons.  The image is from Altered Pages ( Brown Collage #1714) and I have matted it on a brown piece of cardstock which I  
embossed and then sanded to bring out the green back color.  This is a new sandable paper that I found at QVC and I just love it.  I just placed my second order so that I don't run out - LOL!!!
I added a ivory lace to the top and bottom of the card and the buttons along the left side.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.

No comments: