Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Created Byhand - Grungboard

This week the challenge at Created Byhand is:

Create art using chip board or Grunge board! Use chip board or Grunge Board to create your
art.

I made this card using butterfly wings of Grungeboard - I painted them with Distress Crackle Paint in Antique Linen and added a little Worn Lipstick once it dried. Most of the papers and the image are from Mary Marta. I added the ribbon between the red and gold just for a little more interest.
Thanks for taking a look, hope you like it as much as I do.

3 comments:

K said...

lovely!

Sandy said...

Wow really wonderful creation. So lovely.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous, love the colour scheme.