Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Skinny Saturday - Be Inspired

The challenge this week for Skinny Saturday is:

This weeks theme is to create a Skinny and incorporate an ATC into it……..any theme goes so be inspired this week at Skinny Saturday!!!


My take on a Skinny and an ATC. I have attached the ATC by using a hinge sticker. I used a few scraps of paper and I used pink glitter pen around the pictures. The Kitty pictures is from a collage sheet from Alter Pages. The background is a metallic cardstock.

8 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh how lovely. So cute Skinny.

Femmy said...

beautiful skinny!!

Barbara Hagerty said...

Darling! Love your skinny!!

Laura said...

Purrfectly precious art!
Creatively Yours, Laura

filetta said...

it's a beautiful skinny !

vintage wil said...

beautiful , so sweet!!!

Silvia said...

Really beautiful.
http://barnie.wordpress.com/

Hermine said...

Looks rgeat.