Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wedding Card

I just finished this Wedding card - I thinks it's simple but elegant.
The front sentiment is printed on a light blue vellum, I have used lace and pearls on the left side and on the top and bottom I have used a very delicate white rub on. The base card is made with paper from RSVP Chic, it has a faint blue pattern to it that shows through the vellum.
Thanks for taking a look. Your comments are always welcomed.


No comments: