Welcome

Welcome to my Blog and please have a look around. I want to share some of my projects with you and hopfully they will inspire you to try something new in your art world.
Please fee free to leave a comment - I love to hear what you have to say.

The above picture is of my kitty Baxter, or better known as Mr. Boo, as he is a big scaredy cat.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Send Love Today Card



I just sent out this card to a friend at SLT. The background paper and the card with the saying on it is from the new Fancy Pants Sweet Spring Collection. I used a matching glitter glue on the diamond pattern and cut little slits to weave the ribbon through. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. It is reversible, brown on one side and a real pretty blue on the other. The buttons are from Foof-a La.

Thanks for looking and I would love to see your comments.

No comments: